Published by Bridge
For more information
about Symon's Daughter, please visit Bridge
- Symon's Daughter: A Memoir of Elizabeth Symon Smith
- by Don
- ISBN: 0965348784
427 pages; trade paper; maps and photos; edited by Naida West
Orphaned at 11, the daughter of a Scottish Presbyterian minister
earns a teaching credential and sails to America in 1905. Guided
by her father's faith, a powerful sense of humor, a passion for
knowledge, and a will to make the world a better place, she leaves
her mark on Utah and southern Idaho.
- How this indomitable woman raises six
children during the hardships of the Great Depression -- all
of whom became professionals and leaders in their fields -- will
inspire parents today.
- Don Ian Smith is a Methodist minister,
a rancher, the author of five books, and the son of Symon's Daughter.
- High Country Books, PO Box 1643, Salmon, ID 83467
- Phone: (208) 756-2178 or (208) 756-6060 ~~~ Fax:
- E-mail us
- Copyright © 2004, High Country Books. All rights